Health insurance may cover all or most of the costs. Most clients only make a small co-payment, the same amount as when they see their medical provider.
I am an in-network provider for many of the major insurance plans. However, for convenience and privacy reasons you may choose to pay upfront and not submit claims to your insurance. Please check your coverage carefully by calling the customer service number on your insurance card, or check with your employers HR representative, and ask the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- Am I eligible for no-cost EAP counseling services?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- Can I charge costs to my Health Savings Account (HSA)?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- Is a referral required?
- Is Willie Garrett, MS, LP, CEAP, Ed.D. an in-network provider?
Reduced fee services for the uninsured, are available on a limited basis.
Cash, check and all major credit cards accepted for payment, and due at each session.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions? Please call me at (651) 493-2702 for further information.